Meryl Wang is a Senior Associate at Lusheng Law Firm Beijing Branch.
Meryl Wang joined Lusheng in 2014 as an associate in our Dispute Resolution Team. Before joining Lusheng, she practiced in the field of trademark prosecution, trademark enforcement and litigation, unfair competition and copyright enforcement for more than 12 years in various firms.
She is experienced in handling trademark infringement and unfair competition litigation, AIC actions, Customs actions and trademark administrative litigation, etc. She has also provided comprehensive IPR strategies for international clients.
- Acting for a well-known basketball manufacturer in the United States and successfully obtained the well-known trademark recognition of the Supreme Court
- Typical Case of the Supreme People's Court - Andis, a well-known pet product manufacturer in the United States, was robbed of the "Andis" trademark by a Chinese company
- Represented an American entertainment company in successfully revoking the main trademark of a domestic amusement company
- Represented a famous hotel in Singapore to successfully intercept similar trademark registrations of competitors in the same industry on the same service
- Successfully obtained the core trademark registration on behalf of a famous German battery company