Robin is a Senior Associate at Lusheng Law Firm in Beijing.
Robin Su has 15 years of experience in the legal industry, focusing on intellectual property for the past 13 years. He joined Lusheng in 2014 as an associate. Prior to joining the firm, he worked in renowned IP law firms for over eight years. He has extensive experience in handling IP litigation and prosecution.
His primary practice areas cover various IP sub-areas including patent, trademark, copyright, trade secrets, unfair competition, trade name, domain name and antitrust. His main legal services include advising on overall IP strategies and specific IP issues, communicating with third-party service agencies, conducting IP enforcements, representing clients before the Courts and Chinese government bodies, conducting evidence and property preservations, negotiating with infringers, and negotiating with counterparties in IP deals.
He also advises on compliance issues, company issues, business contract issues, labor issues, customer-related issues and criminal issues.
- In a trademark infringement case between two of the world's top 500 companies with a target amount of RMB 40 million involved, acting for the party to be sued to achieve "no infringement" and "zero compensation"
- In trademark infringement cases involving a subject matter amounting to RMB 50 million, representing a world-famous dairy company being sued, realizing "no infringement" and "zero compensation";
- Acting for many world-renowned enterprises to protect the shape and design of their products in China as decoration;
- Acting as a world-renowned hotel brand, successfully identifying well-known trademarks;
- Acting for many world-renowned companies to protect their patent rights in China, including obtaining support for the judgment of "equivalent infringement";
- Acting for world-renowned automobile manufacturers and prosecuting the criminal responsibility of infringers.