- You are permitted to link to the home page or newsletters page of our site by means of an underlined textual link from your website, provided that you place close to the link a clear and unambiguous acknowledgement that the link is to the website of intellectual property specialists, Rouse; that you do not make any other use of our name or logo on your site; or link to any page other than the newsletters page or the home page of our site.
- You must not make any charge, either directly or indirectly, in respect of the link, or use the link in any way that could damage the goodwill in our business, website or trade marks, or falsely suggest that we endorse or have any connection with you or your business.
- We may at any time amend or discontinue our website and we give no warranty in relation to the accuracy or adequacy of any of the information contained in it.
- We may amend these terms from time to time, and your continued maintenance of the link after amended terms have been posted to our website will constitute your acceptance of the amended linking terms.
- You agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you in connection with the link and that you will indemnify us in respect of any loss or damage that we may suffer as a result of the link.
- We may, at any time, require you to discontinue the link.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.